Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Work Stuff

So, I really love where I work, but I've been getting frustrated lately with an employee who seems to think she is everyone's boss (even though she isn't) and who has been unnecessarily rude to customers and fellow employees. Yesterday was the final straw and I reported her to our store manager today. I found out that he's also had customer complaints about her rudeness and that things are "going to be taken care of" (not really sure what that means). I have to put in writing my statements about what exactly she has done (believe me, THAT won't be hard!). I'm not a mean person and I'm not trying to get her fired or anything like that. This person just has some serious attitude problems and should not be lead of guest services (i.e. the person whose job is to make sure everyone leaves the store happy) if she can't be civil with customers.

Anyways. On a good note, I wasn't scheduled for 40 hours this week and I'm actually off on Friday and Saturday, so I asked if I could do one of the demos on Saturday so that I can get a few extra hours. Well, one of Saturday's demos is "Papercrafting with Cricut"!!! I get to spend two hours showing people all of the neat things you can do with a Cricut machine! And better yet, I get to go in for an extra two hours and "play" with the Cricut and practice using it. The best part? I can bring in my own scrapbook paper and make diecuts for my own scrapbooking use! Did I mention that I get to do all of this ON THE CLOCK!!! How awesome is that?!? I'm so excited! As long as I can make it through tomorrow (I have to work 8:30-5 with the aforementioned person), Friday and Saturday will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment