Thursday, November 12, 2009

I GOT THE JOB!!!

I got a phone call today and I was offered the job with Extension!!! I am so excited! This has been a dream of mine for a long time and it's finally happening! I start December 1st and I can't wait! And, there are little added bonuses to getting a new job...I'll need a new wardrobe which means ShOpPiNg!!! Can't wait for that either! I'm hoping that I'll be able to catch some good sales with the holidays coming up. I'm not going to get too many outfits because I'm still trying to lose weight and don't want to have to alter too many garments. I am so excited that I can barely stand it! I am so thankful to God for giving me this wonderful blessing and I want to say thanks to everyone who has been encouraging me and praying for me these past few months! I am especially thankful to have Alan because he is such a wonderful husband who is so loving and kind and he has been so supportive of me and has encouraged me every step of the way. I can't believe how blessed I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment