Thursday, August 19, 2010

And so it begins...

Well, Alan started orientation for law school yesterday. All day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday...ugh! He already has homework and classes don't even start until Monday! I'm really proud of him though. He's worked so hard to get into law school and to get to where he's at.

Work is going well. I rearranged my office a little today. It still needs some work, but I'm excited about it. My supervisor wants me to go to a conference later this year. I hate that I'll have to be away from Alan, but the good news is that my flight will have a 4-hour layover in Atlanta, so maybe my mom or brothers can come see me. That would be really nice.

I worked a full day today because I had a conference call in the afternoon, so I'm off tomorrow. Lots of housework is in order. We're having two couples from church over for dinner Saturday night so I've got to get to cleaning! I'm also wanting to get my sewing machine out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment