Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Motivation


Philippians 4:13 states "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

I am going to use this verse as motivation to stop making excuses for all of the things that I feel like I can't do or don't want to do, but know that I need to do.

Losing weight is a big part of this, but it is not the only part. I am going to be a better wife and I'm going to do better about getting housework done. I am also going to limit myself to one hour on the computer per day (excluding time for Pampered Chef work, when I have any). I am going to exercise every day. Not just because I want to lose weight, but because I know it's what I need to do to be healthy.

I know that I can do this because I have Christ on my side and as long as I remember the things He went through for me, I will always have the confidence to do the things that I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment