Monday, July 27, 2009

Mystery Shopping!

A long time ago, I signed up for a mystery shopping thing, but they never had any jobs in Jacksonville (big surprise). Well, I got an email from them today, reminding me to check for any new jobs, so I decided to look, thinking maybe there would be more in B'ham. I'm glad I did! I have 3 mystery shops to do tomorrow! One of them is in Trussville, so I don't know if I'll do it since it's about a 30 minute drive from here, but the other two are only 15 minutes away! It's not much, but it will be a little to help us until payday! This is a great opportunity because I can go on my own time, so I'll be able to continue taking jobs even when I start working! I'll post tomorrow after I finish and we'll see how it all goes!

3 comments:

  1. Went pretty well. Hopefully my check will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They went well...just waiting on my checks to arrive! It took me about 4 hours to do 3 shops (I also stopped and looked at a furniture consignment shop and a thrift store :)) and I made $31, so not too bad!

    -Kelley

    ReplyDelete