Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturdays

Well, this is Alan's first Saturday working and it's very wierd. It doesn't feel like today is a Saturday. I wish Alan was here to help me get some things done around the house, but I know that him being at work today is very important...probably more important than any other day of the week since Saturdays are when he will be most likely to sell a car or make a contact that will be a future buyer. I'm excited about getting some things put on eBay to sell. Hopefully everything I put up will actually sell. I have some textbooks that I'm going to put up, but I'm going to put the start selling date for later this month (closer to school starting back). Maybe those will bring in some serious cash. Lucky for me, all of my textbooks that I've bought online, I sold for more than I paid for them originally! That's a pretty good deal if you asked me!

I am so ready to get the boxes out of the dining room and unpacked! I can't wait until we REALLY get settled in. I won't feel like we are settled in until all of the boxes are unpacked and everything is put in it's place. I'm glad we finally have internet at home though. At least I don't have to go to the library every time I want to check my email or apply for a job...and I'm not bound by the time limits, so I can actually apply for more jobs. I put a link in the toolbar to remind me to check with cooperative extension everyday for new job postings. There's a job posted for Southern Living magazine that I am going to apply for even though I don't really meet all of the requirements. If I could at least make some contacts, that would be great!

Well, I need to get in the shower. I'm bringing Alan lunch today :) and I want to look nice when I see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment